Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » Dear Diary...a rose

Dear Diary...a rose

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Dear Diary,

Today was a very surprising day. I took 10 grade [/b]for my Charles Darwin paper, but I got 4 grade in mathematics. And besides all this I gave a test of history where I could not finish the essay since the last exercise, I still hope to take a good nudge test.
    After the sports hour I was taking some food with Eliza and Ronny, my friends. I was in the high school yard. When I got to the class I was surprised when I saw a rose under the desk. It was a rosy rose. The rose stem was linked with a white thread to a golden note on which the following message was written: "I hope you like my little attention." Besides this cute message there was no name, so I didn't know  who had left my surprise.
Even now I can not figure out who might be the one who made my day more beautiful.
Now I would like to find a way to find out who gave me  the rose and promise I will tell you more later .
(prea scurt)

Last edited by Notebook10 (2018-01-25 11:57:47)

This sounds like a beggining of a cute love story. Actually, when i was in the 5th grade a classmate was putting different flowers in my desk every morning. I was very surprised and I didn't know who could it be and when I found out I rejected the boy... well... sorry not sorry. But I hope your story ends beautifully.

wow, what a cute! in my opinion, it sounds like a love story with a very beautiful start. it is a pity that he never wrote his name, but in a way it is good that he kept that mysterious and cute note!  success with the prince and wait for the continuation!

woooww, I looove your plot twist!!! That's so nice and special, I truly think you deserve it. On the other hand though, it is too short, and the actions presented could have been presented in a longer way so it would look like an actual writing. And the marks thing, it's kinda same. I always get a bigger grade in maths than in Romanian, but I'd rather do Romanian instead of maths. That's just life bruh, don't be sad about it :)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » Dear Diary...a rose