One day, my mother suddently wakes me up ...........[cand? unde?]. She was very alarmed, telling me she had very important news to say. I was so sleepy that I barely understood her words. Something about a trip far away, in Timișoara, with my beloved cousins. I thought it was exciting and I really couldn't wait to go. But my dreams didn't want to leave me, so I fell asleep again.
      There, I'm surrounded by a bright white light. Then I see myself in some kind of mysterious forest, with my cousins. I was very happy to see them, but, also confused, I wonder..... where we are and what we're doing there. I found out that I was exploring a special forest in Timișoara. So, I continue....... the adventure.
       After a while, I see something that catches my attention. Behind many pines I see a tree house. I was surprised because I had never seen something like that before. We immediately go to investigate the place. The tree house seems abandoned, so we get in.
       Inside ....... was a complete paradise, a luxurious house built in the trees, something absolutely spectacular! Is this even true?? Can this be real?? Anyways, we decided to have a party in honor of our discovery. So, we enjoyed the party and had fun, therefore we slept there that night. Many others days were spent in the treehouse because we couldn't leave this wonderful place!
       Then, I hear...... a scream that scares me. It was my mom telling me to hurry up because our cousins are ready to leave. I start crying realising the treehouse was just a nice dream.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-01-25 14:48:36)