What a day this is! Probably the luckiest day in my whole life! At least, those were my initial thoughts...
      Well, lately, I really needed some money to buy myself stuff that I've always wanted. So, I tried to find different ways to make cash. I searched on Google many things that I could do and finally I discovered this app called SweatCoin. In the description box it said that you can make money very easily, just by walking! I was absolutly amazed and I couldn't  believe it! So, I decided to give it a shot... maybe, just maybe, I will become rich. You should never give up on your dreams, you know...
      After a while, I installed the app and I immediately start walking through my bedroom. I got dressed and went outside for a looong walk because that meant a looot of money , i guess. Basically, every step you make turnes into coins and these coins turn into real money! I made some dollars that day and I was genuinely happy! I continued walking and jogging the next couple of weeks.
      But, when I wanted to get the money off SweatCoin, the app said that more steps are needed. A number of steps that was impossible to reach.
      In that moment, I realised I have been wasting my time for nothing. But to be honest with you, I lost some weight and now I'm much more in shape. So, maybe that's the purpose of this app : to get you fit! After all, this was a constructive waste of time.