Today It’s the day I’m going in a trip with my classmates and I hope that it will worth it because I was waiting this “escape” since the school started. Last night I packed my bags and I’ve put there clothes for warm weather and for cold weather because even though it’s April I don’t want to get a cold when I turn back from this trip.
We’re leaving in a Saturday and we will be there all week. Oh and I forgot to tell you where we are going, we’re going to Sibiu a really beautiful city that has a lot of old buildings with incredible architecture so I’m really exited to take some pictures.
It’s going to be a long drive, about 6 hours and a half so I have enough time to sleep, talk with my friends and watch tv series. Honestly those 6 hours passed by like nothing and here we are in Sibiu at a big hotel that had indoor pool which I’m very impatient to try. We arrived at 2 p.m. so we have enough time to visit some places and take some photos and enjoy this beautiful city.
After a long walk through the city me and a few friends we decided to make a crazy thing, to break away from the group and go on a rooftop of a building to watch the sunset. We successfully broke away and selected a building and we needed to have a really good plan because people are not so happy to let you in their building and especially on their rooftop so we agreed that we are going to tell that we came to visit our grandmother which is very sick.
Finally we picked a building so we waited for someone to get in or get out the building so we could get in. We’ve waited a few minutes and here we go straight on the top of the building.
The sunset was really beautiful it was like the whole city was drained in orange and purple light it was absolutely magnific but now it was the time to reunite with our group so we were forced to leave the rooftop with it’s beautiful view. Here comes the funny part we weren’t expecting anything to happen but at the last level an angry grandmother was expecting us I guess she threaten us that she was going to call the police but we somehow managed to get out and found our group.
It was really fun and scary but at least we’ve had access to a place that not so many people have and we enjoyed that beautiful sunset.