Dear diary,
  I did a really big mistake in my life. Staying after a boy,was a really bad idea.He tricked me for six months and I 'm really mad about it.I thought our relationship was perfect but .....it was a waste of time.I m nervous about it because I did so many things for him and I don't want to write about them because I want to leave some of  them in the past  but this things helped me to be more stronger and beautiful.
   He was arguing me just because I was waiting for a message or because I scream at him ...those were stupid  facts... He was seventeen and he always told me he's mature but now I realize what naive he was.Normal he treated me like a kid and he was calling me ''kid''.Sometimes he made nice gestures like to say ''I LOVE YOU'' or to have a date or to say ''Take care of you'' or ''I miss you'' but they have always been false.
    Also the horrible thing of that story is that I lost a friendship with my best friend, , Ioana. Both of us were in love with the same guy,but she gave up the right time to him and at that moment I thought I won him.She gave me advice like to let him on his way but i was thinking she wants to steal him, so I decided to break the bond with her and for ten months we were strangers with each other.
    In February he told me it  was time to break the connection of us because the next year he will leave from the country and he don't want to make me cry and to suffer after this I cried for a week and he  found out so for twist the knife he told me he was in love with someone else but he needed a bait and that was the ,,great'' part.My heat was breaks into pieces and all the pain was playing in me.I was so weak and I cried every day for a month and those days was so heavy  because I needed to hide from my mom .
    Then is the moment  when I realized I was such a fool!!!!!!!

By the way :I apologize to Ioana and she told me she knows that I will realize the true but I needed time and now we are best friends again .