I wasted my time on many ocasions. But let's talk just about one of them.
It was a niiicee af saturday.
Laying-on-the-couch-all-day-type of saturday.
But my dad had some "nice" ideas of us visiting some castle thing near the city. I said I'd go with him like a good girl that I sometimes am, so I got dressed, made my face look like somebody else's with a lot of make-up and we were out the door.
With the gps on we were ready to go on this crazy adventure.
We made it to a village or something like that, were this castle was supposed to be. We asked people around to guide us, because 2 minutes in we were already lost, and they were nice enough to tell us five hundred different directions each and every time. We gave up on them.
We were strong and independent, we could do this by ourselfes.

Oh boy we couldn't.
I think we circled that villige 20 times in 5 minutes, just to found out we were supposed to drive 50 more kilometers in another village.
We said ok, fine. It's just 2 pm we have all the time in our hands. So, we drove all that distance, asked around again, got lost again. But finally, after 2 hours or so we saw a sign that we fallowed.
We made it. We finally made it. We were cool kids. We get out of the car, and if you are waiting for another disappoiment... Here it is. The castle
closed at 3pm. Where were we at 3 pm? Not here. So did we get in that castle? Of course not. Did we have a good time trying to find it, laughing at our stupidity, having long nice talks in the car? No. No we didn't. It was a big fail. A day wasted. A lot of time wasted. Energy wasted. Gas wasted.
That was the day I promised myself I'm not gonna get in the car with my dad again, and hey,  look at me now taking the bus when the snow is up to my knees having
a horrible time everyday.