As you might have already noticed I like my pet fish very much. In fact you could almost say I love them. A lot of them are white with a bit of orange and some are black. I once had a completely orange one. The deal is though, my fish don't like me as much. I spend a lot of time with them. I give them the right amount of food ev......ry morning, but you see they keep dying. That was pretty sad at first. I used to get very emotional over my fish as they were not yet part of the family but they lived here. They were guests, family friends. And for some reason I kept killing them. Not going to lie they were too important to me. Now I don't care as much about them and surprisingly enough they pretty much stopped dying. Still, some of them still feel the need to do me dirty and die.
So one day I gathered my family in the living room to discuss the problem the 'buraku' problem. Buraku is my favourite fish. I don't know why but I really like it. I had to adress the problem so that it particulary wouldn't die. My sister said that Buraku should be able to survive for a bit longer since it's been here from the begining, but I couldn't trust her as long as she didn't bring me facts. I asked her to kindly stop talking until she had real solutions. We kept talking about how could we help the last one swiming around aimlessly. We arrived to the conclusion that we should separate Buraku from the rest of the fish. I wasn't going to put up with that. Like any being it needed to socialize so I couldn't just cold-heartedly get it away from its friends could I?
My sister, who had been keeping quiet said that I should get ready to cry if I wasn't ready to do it a harmful good. That started a pretty fight that I'm not proud of getting into. The argument lasted for a couple of days until we decided we had to make up so that the last thing Buraku would see is a happy owner happy and ready for the inevitable.
We got in front of it and discussed about it and got to the conclusion that even if it's gonna die I'm gonna make it happy until it dies.

Buraku was so happy with this decision that it still lives up to this day.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-01-25 09:45:51)