Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » An argument in the family

An argument in the family

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Parents can be sometimes very annoying,but they will always be there for you,whatever would happen.They're often getting mad at you because they tell you to do something,but you are too lazy,this happened to everyone at least 100 times.But there are two solutions,you make a deal with them and they give something you want if you do what you got to do or you do the right thing because you are a good child and you love them,but this doesn't really happen.
    You can have what you want by making that deal with them,but you also got to have good arguments,there is my story:at the begging of the school,me and my parents made a deal,if I get good grades by the end of the school,they buy me a game which I dreamed so much about.So I started to learn seriously to make my dream become reality.The first semester was pretty good,I got at least 8 for all objects and my parents were pleased with this.But,unfortunely,somenthing went wrong...
    In the second semester,I thought I already got the game,but that wasn't it.I started to get bad grades and at the end of the scholar year,I got 8 for all objects,I was pleased with this,but my parents weren't.They told me''the deal is broken,you did not do what we asked you for,you had to get AT LEAST 8 for all objects''.At that moment,the power of lawyeer came out of me.I told them:I want to tell you a story about a man who used to do good things,helped animals ,give homeless food and warm clothes,but one day,he gave food and clothes to the wrong man who was a thief.That doesn't make him a bad person,he's still a good man''.My parents listened to me vey carefully and told me the will take some time to think,but I knew they would buy me the game,because I gave a good argument that made them take some time to think, and then ,buy me the game.

The story you approched is entertaining and it kept me interested. Glad I came across it

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » An argument in the family