Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A Waste of Time

A Waste of Time

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Don't you just hate it when you have to do some homework and you stay up all night doing it like your life depends on it and then, the next day, the teacher who gave you that huge homework doesn't even show up?? I know I do. That's what made me come up with this elaborate solution. You might think it's risky and not worth it but remember all the times you had all pages of homework completed when the teacher wasn't at school while reading this. I don't do my homework unless i feel in my heart that I must. Of course your natural intuition might not be as sharp as mine so you'll have to take baby steps before you fully get the real 'I'm procastinating until I won't have other choice but to do my work' deal. Afterall we are all very busy people. I mean I must get my daily dose of vocaloid on niconico before even thinking about writing essays. You must've realised by now that there's no way I could be this unbothered without a good reason.
So the idea started when I was given this assignment in 6th grade or so. OK so just to clarify it was kinda my fault when this happened but the idea is still available. I was supposed to do a project. I couldn't have hated anything more than projects, but just like some other confusing individuals, whenever I hate something I try my hardest to either avoid it or do the thing so well it will be a dissapontment as a hated thing. So I started working on the project so hard I almost did it well. The next day I had a powerpoint presentation, pictures printed and knew the subject as if I was about to teach it in a top university.
The deal was I never got to have my speech or show off my work because I was so nervous and the class passed before I could get myself together. That was entirely the homework's fault. Not mine, not the teacher's. I took it as a sign that I should focus and work hard only on homework that I was actively interested in or that I had to do.
Long story short, don't take my advice, stay in school and take good care of yourselves to be able to do good in projects and work overall.

you should do some exercises on how to be chill and that thing with to get myself together should go away.btw nice creation i liked it

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A Waste of Time