Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » a whole day at home

a whole day at home

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

For me the best days are those when i’m alone at home. Usually i like to wake up at 6 am and smoke two cigarettes, because my parents aren’t home and i can do it freely. After that i drink my cup of juyce and eat something tasty, rarely i can prepare omelette or pancakes for myself. After meal i smocke and get back to bed. I would listen old french music or reggae music.
     When it’s 10 pm i would read something, especially i like poetry. I try to find something that could interest me. A movie, I prefer horrors or arthouses. By the way, sometimes i spend my time for admiring Charlotte and Serge Gainsbourg.
     I like to eat, really, i like the taste of food, the texture and for me eating is a pleasure. When i’m home alone i eat a lot, because nobody can’t see and judge me. Also, when i’m alone i like to clean up my room, my bags. A couple of times i founded ants in my backpack.
    I like to call one of my friends and talk with him. I try to fix he, he try to fix me, and that’s why our friendship is so close.
     Rarely i can go to my parents room, take my father’s tabacco collection and roll couple of cigarettes.
     I meditate, try don’t thing about anything. Try to focus my attention on darkness. That’s all.
     I like spending time for myself.

Last edited by lorelei (2019-01-23 18:48:22)

you could describe this whole procces of you being home alone much more complex than you did here, cool stuff but you need to be more specific about certain things

I can really related to what you said about the food and the fact that you love being home alone and with no parents.
I liked your post and it was a little funny to read because everytime i read a little i was thinking omg that is deffinetly me. Really relatable story.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » a whole day at home