i think my whole goddamn life has been a waste of time like, let me tell you this: it was two weeks ago when i needed to do something(i can t quite remember what but it was something important anyway).i think i tried to do some of my homework before the school began but, of course i didn t do it because, i don t know how but i waste time like it is nothing. ..the.... first thing in the morning i thought about was that by the end of the day i would have finished my homework, but guess what, i didn t. how that you ask yourself, well i thought that it wasn t a good idea to start woorking in the morning so i waited until noon.during noon i watched my favourite series until like 8 pm and then i watched some more episodes up until 2 am and i went to bed.i feel bad right now because i realised that i don t know what is wrong with me but it s ok, i'm going to crack a joke soon.so this was a huge waste of time but the series ain t watching itself.  :)))))))

mult prea scurt; ar fi bine sa faci paragrafe distincte, sa planuiesti povestirea spre un punct culminant si sa o structurezi ca atare

Last edited by Pops (2019-01-28 19:39:53)