Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » I'm such an unbelievable fool

I'm such an unbelievable fool

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

When I was younger I was pretty much sure I could do magic. I don't remember why to be honest but God did I make a fuss about it. I think that maybe I also knew that it was impossible but I blocked that tought because 'magic' made me special i guess. Anyway, it took me a while to fully realise there was no way I was at all magical.
I used to go on this site quite often. It was a wiccan site but I didn't know that much about religion so I just thought that it was a spells site. It kinda was. So I used to go there and try spells and things like that. Usually they weren't harmfull as I once tried to make spring come earlier which didn't work for obvious reasons (it was around Christmas). But there was this one time I got into a pretty big fight with my best friend. We swore, for own good, that we would never talk to each other again. I was angry, furious really. So I went home and looked for a spell that would make her want to come back to me to be friends again. That would've showed her. So I gathered the thingys for the spell and all that. My parents weren't too happy about my magic so they didn't really buy me candles and crystals, which, looking back, was quite fair. I had to do it at night and after I was done I went to sleep hoping she'd feel a sudden urge the next morning to come to my door and like me again.
It went as planned: she came to my house, to be fair around evening but it still counts, she apologized, which made me feel quite guilty, and she told me she'd been wanting to come over to talk for a while. Meaning it wasn't my spell that brought her back. I told her I was quite dissapointed my spell wasn't the hero of the story and she told me with a smiley yet sour face: 'You're such a fool... You made me pretend I'm alright for all those days. Should've done the spell earlier...'

I loved your story.It’s funny and I can relate to it SOO MUCH.Once I « hocus-pocused » my umbrella and i jumped off a fence thinking that I was going to fly.Big mistake:))

what can i say? good, funny story

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » I'm such an unbelievable fool