I don’t know about your parents but mine are pretty strict.I love them but they get mad very easily.So let me tell you a story and if it ever happened to you let me know.
      Last Friday I wanted to go out and hang out with my friends at a restaurant that is 30 minutes away from my house.So I talked with my mom and my dad and it was all settled.I dressed up nice,I went to that place and I stayed there for like 5 hours I think.It was 20:00 so I decided I should probably go home because my mom said to me to be home at 20:30 maximum 21:00.So I managed to catch the first bus but the traffic was horrible.That bus arrived at the following bus stop in 45 minutes and it usually takes 5 minutes.So I figured that walking should be faster so I got off the bus and I checked my phone:12 missed calls from mom.I said to myself »Oh yeah that’s just great »So I tried to call her back as fast as I could but guess what?My phone died.Amazing!!!Anyway,I started walking down the street,with my both earphones on so I couldn’t hear anything exept for the music and I was so scared when I saw a dog running towards me.I panicked so I started running as well.2 minutes later I realized that the dog was not coming to kill me,he wanted to go for a run I guess.I was confused but also very relived.
     At 21:45 I finally arrived home but the second I realized what the time was I wish that I had ran all the way home because my mom was going to be angry.So  I went to the kitchen to tell her what happened but she was not having it.As I expected,she started yelling at me and saying that I was irresponsible,things like that.I bet that you can relate to this.Also they have this thing,they always tell me the exact same sentence when they are mad:I made you,I kill you(I’m sure that you heard this before)It’s getting really annoying to be honest.Fast forward,after 1 hour of yelling and arguing my parents grounded me and they took my phone away for 2 hours because I managed to get it back;)
     Anyway,I can’t really tell you the full story because I will become angry and this is not my diary where I write all my emotions.All I can tell you is that it was a pretty nasty argument.