Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home

A whole day at home

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I love spending time by myself, more so when I am home alone and the weather isn’t that nice for outdoor activities.
      It starts the same as every other day of my whole entire life: I would be.way too sleepy to work well so I would probably fall down the stairs and mock myself untill I run out of self confidence. Then I would enjoy my cup of coffee and get back to bed.
      My day would fluctuate between food, sleep, series, books and going out for a bit from time to time. Usually, by nightime, i get this crazy desire of cleaning up the whole house, organizing every single thing, color coordonate my closet, my room, my everything. I end up searching random facts on the internet and trying to figure out life.
        I don’t do AURA apps, but I listen to calm music and write poetry untill i fall asleep, that or I spend my time on the phone with one of my closest friends and try to keep each other’s self esteem as high as possible.
       A whole day at home involves being bored  at point so I would rather spend it outside the house, inside a coffeeshop. I mean it is hard to find something to do when you get a huge energy boost only when it is way too late at night to move around, destroy and then get tired before you finnish so no, thank you.

I have days out of them, I think we all have that we are not very productive, we do the most necessary and we try to keep ourselves busy until the evening. I think the days like these are made especially for our relaxation just because we do not realize that. We should not find a routine activity such as running, maybe at the gym, at the pool, or as you said at a café.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A whole day at home