Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » Complain about a restaurant

Complain about a restaurant

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about the unacceptable treatment that I received in your restaurant last friday when I intended to have dinner with my friend.
First of all, we were given a table just in front of the toilets because there was not any other available, although we had booked it in advance. Furthermore, we were forced to leave at 10 p.m because someone else had also booked the same table.
Secondly, we had to wait for nearly half an hour to be served and after the long waiting, we were obliged to change our minds and ask for meat because there was no lobster left. In fact, only three out of the seven main courses were available.
To make matters worse, there was no response when I asked to meet, the manager of the restaurant so I have been forced to write to make you know about these unfortunate incidents.
I very much hope that in future you will take care of these mistakes in order to prevent them.

Yours faithfully,
ABG

Last edited by ABG23 (2019-01-28 12:43:32)

Nice composition. I really like your story. It's very good. Keep going, you still have 3 more and at least 10 comments of at least 40 words each. Anyways, good job!

I really like your composition i think the letter is very good and it's very appropriate it's short and to the point the complains are legit and the way you were treated is unacceptable. The complain letter is good because is not absurd and i think everyone would have reacted the same way if they were in your position and i think you did a very good job writing a complain letter than flipping out and star yelling in the restaurant and you acted mature, you put others over you and that's very nice just because you weren't enjoying the treatment you didn't ruin the for other people you acted like a civilised man and wrote a complain letter and a very good one. GOOD JOB

I would really want to know what does Gordon Ramsay think about this restaurant :)
This might be one of the worst restaurants ever described. Great letter though, I liked that you were very specific and you gave a lot of details. You were also very formal. GREAT JOB and keep going!

Last edited by Churchill (2019-09-27 23:34:43)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » Complain about a restaurant