Well, role model in my family.. It’s my sister!

My sister is 6 years older than me. My parents were working in Bucuresti and we were staying with our grandparents. Obviously there was a generation gap with grandparents and she was the one who took care of me.

Being the elder one in family (among cousins too) she always took care of family. She was silent (and I am the mischievous one, as my parents says). She absolutely take care of things. You know her childhood toys are still in showcase. Her dresses, books never get damaged. I don’t know how she managed it.

She was a soft-spoken person. Though she did fight with me, a lot she is a well-mannered,well behaved person. She never spoke back to my father (which I often does). My parents says she is the one who is going to take care of them.

She was very mature in taking decisions. She decided her life partner after parents started searching for a groom. I know she got proposals earlier but she made a decision only after she became independent and mature enough.

Another thing I absolutely love about her is that, she take care of her relations well! Her school friends are still her friends.I failed to take care of friendships in my pseudo-busy schedule!

Though I said she is my role model, we are completely opposite like polar opposite. But she is one perfect sister for me :)