Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » copiat: The most unusual neighbor

copiat: The most unusual neighbor

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

https://brainly.in/question/7665977
Neighbors play an important role in our social life. A good neighbor makes our life sweet where bad neighbor makes a hell of it. One cannot have neighbotus of one’s choice.

Dan Popescu is my next door neighbor . He is a clerk in a private establishment. He has two sons and three daughters. His mother and youngster sister also live with him. Early in the morning there is generally a quarrel between Dan Popescu’s  wife and his mother. When they are quarrelling, he looks on haplessly. The two ladies abuse each other loudly. Many passersby collect on the roadside to enjoy the fun.

His children are also very naughty. They spoil our garden and pick floors. They also pick up quarrel with my younger brothers and sisters. They are dirty and they misbehave with strangers. They fight among themselves even in the presence of their mother.

Mrs. Dan Popescu is a terror to all the ladies of the street. She throws garbage near our gate. She has the habit of backbiting. She borrows sugar, wheat flour and other sundries from all the Neighbours but never returns what she borrows. She is fat and ugly but she considers herself very beautiful.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-01-28 22:09:16)

Well, like you said, you can't choose your neighbors. I belive that you can try to ignore them. At least try to stay out of they're fights. Good luck!

I think you should ignore all the noise because  you can't do anything about it. Probabily, because you are a teenager in high school, you do a lot of noise too. Maybe you organise parties at your place, or girls/boys nights and they go to work the next day, so stay calm.

Good luck living in such chaos!! Jokes aside, we all do have someone near us that does those kinds of stuff and we can’t change someone or their eay of being. This is why acceptance is important! Just laugh about it, it helps:)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » copiat: The most unusual neighbor