Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Life lessons » A relative who could be a good role model

A relative who could be a good role model

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Well, a good role model in my family is my cousin.
My cousin is 6 years older than me. My parents were working in Italy and we were staying with our grandparents. Obviously there was a generation gap with grandparents and she was the one who took care of me.
Being the older one in family (among cousins too) she always took care of me and my sister. She was silent (and I am the mischievous one, as my parents says). She absolutely take care of things. You know, her childhood toys are still in showcase. Her dresses, books never get damaged. I don’t know how she managed it.
She was a soft-spoken person. Though she did fight with me, a lot she is a well-mannered person.
She was very mature in taking decisions. She decided her life partner after parents started searching for a groom. I know she got proposals earlier but she made a decision only after she became independent and mature enough.
Another thing I absolutely love about her is that, she take care of her relations well! Her school friends are still her friends.
I think she is my role model and a perfect cousin for me.

Your cousin seems a lot with my sister. She took care of me when I was little too and I am so grateful for it. You shoul really respect your cousin for what she did and do for you. I hope you will be closed in the future like now and then. Good composition, I liked it very much.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Life lessons » A relative who could be a good role model