Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A vegetable market where I live

A vegetable market where I live

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Let's think more about our health! Let's eat healthier!
Why do we poison our body with vegetables and fruit bought from stores? Let's say NO to this!
For example, in my neighborhood there is a huge vegetable market, where my mother bought almost daily fruits and vegetables. I love the vegetables and fruits she's buying from there. These have a great taste, and the most important thing is that these are natural and freshly picked from the farmers' gardens. That means that these foods bought from the vegetable market in my neighborhood are healthy foods. And do you know what healthy foods means? A healthy body!
In addition, in the vegetable market, shopping, you can be served by some sympathetic old womens who sell vegetables picked from their gardens.
In conclusion, the vegetable market in my neighborhood is always full of cheerful people and healthy foods. I'm waiting for you here!

I agree. It's so important to take care of your body. And yes, the best products are found in vegetable markets. It's great that your mom shows you  what eating healthy is like.

oh hey. I totally agree with you! I think we poison our daily body with food bought from grocery stores, instead we could go and buy fruit and vegetables on the market. As you said, and you there are very nice old ladies who collect those fruits or vegetables from their own garden. So I can say I agree with you. We eat healthy, the body is healthier!!!

I also have such a vegetable market in my neighborhood. It's great to know that we can buy some healthy fruit and vegetables. It is the best choice to buy these foods from a vegetable market because in supermarkets fruits and vegetables are full of chemicals.  :cool:

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A vegetable market where I live