Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » Formal Letter- Complaint about restaurant

Formal Letter- Complaint about restaurant

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Dear Sir, 

I am writing to you to complain about a ......... in your restaurant ........[cand?cu ce ocazie?] . 
On December 16th, I was in your place to eat. When I arrived, I waited 30 minutes for a waiter to come. After we ordered the food, we waited an hour or so before it was brought to us, lunch time. The food came in a deplorable condition, and besides being cold, the meat was expired. When we asked to talk to the boss, the waiter answered in a rude and unacceptable manner.
I trust you will take the complaint seriously and give a reasonable explanation. In addition, I inform you that I filed a complaint with Consumer Protection and I will sue ....... .

Yours sincerely
Răzvan Crețu

prea scurt

fragmente copiate

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-01-21 11:27:24)

I agree with your letter... It's a good thing ti complain about something like that. It happened to me the same three months ago. I wait an hour to eat and the eat was too bad and untasty. Unfortunetly, i didn't write a letter to chief of that restaurant.  :)

A good idea. I had the same idea. But still the text is too short, next time you try to give more details

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » Formal Letter- Complaint about restaurant