Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » An argument in family

An argument in family

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Generally, my mother and I have a great relationship, but we have fixed topics we have arguments about. One of them is her need to see me at home before 9 pm, which makes me so upset.
It was a very beautiful day of sumer and I wanted  to stay out longer with my friends. Of course, most of them being boys, they didn't need to be home as early as I was. I stayed until 9:30 and when I got home my mom was very angry. I went to my bedroom and went to bed. The next morning we disscus...ed and I explained ..... her that she doesn't need to be afraid because now I know how to take care of myself. Of course I didn't convince her because she is very strong headed, but we agreed that if I want... to stay a little more a boy needs to take me home and of couse she meant my best friend, Matei because she trusts him. Even if I am aware that I am a girl and there are many dangerous things that can happen to me during the night, I think she needs to have more trust in me.
Obviously, this is the most most often topic we have arguments about but there are many other stupid ones.

prea scurt

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-01-28 11:43:26)

I can totally relate to this. I have almost the same problem with my mom. Even now when I'm almost 17. I guess we have to wait till we will be 18.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » An argument in family