Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Apply for a internship while a student

Apply for a internship while a student

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

AM REFACUT-O!

Dear Sir,

I am writting in connection with  your internship . I want to apply for this internship in Bucharest.  I am studing  Modern Languages at UAIC Iasi and that's why I want to improve  my communication skills .
         I have attended many volunteer activities in high school and i like to communicate with people.                                                                 
         I am an ambitious person , very motivated  to succeed in my faculty.
         This summer I would like to participate in this internship because it  would help  a lot in my evolution.

I belive  that this internship can help me to make new friendships , can help me to know and to meet other people  from other countries and other social groups .
         I am available for an interview and I would be happy to provide  you with further information .

I appreciate you considering my application . Please review the attached resume . I look forward to hearing from you

Last edited by Miruna :) (2018-12-30 16:35:59)

And I would like you to be more motivated! Success in what you propose!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Apply for a internship while a student