Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Complain about a restaurant

Complain about a restaurant

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Sir,
    I am writing to complain you about some unpleasant aspects which I had last night at your restaurant.
   Firstly, I am dissapointed how bad the food was. The steak I ordered was a strange color, and inside it was dry, I could not even chew. The dessert was too soft and sour  and i couldn't eat it, though the wine was not very good either. I asked for a sweet one, but I received a very bitter one and the bottle was half empty.
Secondly, it was a poor service because of the waiters' attitude.They were in a hurry and careless, so they managed to make me a disappointing evening, plus one of them even offended me. When I said she to bring me a new fork, because it was dirty, she looked indignant and reproached to me saying when she is nat responsebal at my table and I must to talk to her colleague.After that I was go, because I could not stand there with my two little dother.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who was .... made these observations. So hope you fix your problems and .... I think you should start by replacing certain people or you will have a mach more problem further.
     Yours sincerely,
     Denis Allort

Last edited by lambada_ (2019-01-01 17:54:03)

Congratulations!! Very good in my opinion!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Complain about a restaurant