R E F A C U T !!!
Dear Sir / Madam,
I would like to apply for an internship at your company. I learned about your company in a project at the "Mihai Eminescu" National College.
I am a student at the "Mihai Eminescu" National College for two years. I want to apply for this internship because I want to get involved in the long term in the activities proposed by your company and to develop my professional skills.
Two years ago, when I was in high school, I started to be part of a debate group and volunteered in a group of young people who helped the elderly.
I think I am the right person to run the debate camp proposed by your company because I have the necessary experience and because I am good at talking with people and I like to support my point of view. These things would also help me because I want to become a lawyer.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Aphrodite

Dear Mister/Madam,
I would like to apply for a summer internship position with innovation. I learned of your company through the placement center at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University.
I am currently learning at the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University and I will receive my degree next summer. I feel that your firm places prominence in similar areas and having the privilege of serving as an intern with you will give me that further exposure I need to advance my career.
Upon graduating, I want to work as a lawyer. With the right opportunities and experience, I believe I can achieve this goal. I hope to with your firm's help.
I previously held a summer internship with a debate team. I participated in a international debate camp and that helped me a lot.
I would like the opportunity to meet with you to discuss any internship opportunities you might have. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me by phone or by e-mail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Aphrodite

Last edited by Aphrodite (2019-01-20 17:41:26)