Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A waste of time

A waste of time

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

A day ago I realised I had made the biggest mistake of my life in the last four months, which was from love, or better said because of my love. It all started when I met a boy that was a friend of one my best friends.
We started hanging out more and more often, getting closer and sharing a lot of memories. As usual, because I am the type of person that becomes attached very easily I saw only the good parts in him and I thought that he really cared about me. After one month we started dating and all was very beautiful. Most of my friends warned me that he wasn't as good and kind as I thought he would be.
Obviously, I didn't listen to them because I am very  stubborn. I was very happy in the first three months but then, I started to feel that something was strange and I tried to talk with my friends that were upset with me because I used to spend less and less time with them. Of course they have forgotten me and helped me to figure out what was wrong. As I suspected, he was talking to other girls and my best friend saw him hugging and being very close one of my "friends". My best friend, who is also a boy and, was the one that was the most upset with me because I didn't listen to his advice about this boy, he is the one that helped me to pull myself together and then to go and talk to that boy. I explained to him how much I cared about him and ....... what he had done really hurt me. He tried to apologize but I couldn't forgive him.
Once again, I realised that I shouldn't be so stubborn and that I should take other people's advice into consideration the next time I meet someone that could have an impact in my life.

Last edited by VreauSamiYAUoPANAmera (2019-01-22 21:27:45)

Your story is great and I appreciate you put many feelings in it. Is good that you learned something from this happening and I think the best thing it's that you have good friends which give you support when you need it.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A waste of time