Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » You discover a new place in România

You discover a new place in România

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

When I was little, my parents used to travel only in our country,Romania.I don’t remember that much but , I remember that, in a summer vacation we went to our family friends’s house in Maramures.
       We went there by car and while I was in the car I was admiring the beautiful landscape with tall mountains which had snow on the ridges.After a 4 hour drive we arrived at our friends’s house and they were very friendly and hospitable. They gave us a house tour and after that we went outside in the backyard. During the holiday I stayed with their child, which was an 11 year old girl. In the evening we were bored because our parents were talking about what we would visit on our holiday, and me and that girl decided to go out and pretend we were detectives or something like that.It was around seven p.m. when we were trying to find some clues,but while we were looking around us and playing that game we realised the sun was going down and we need to see the sunset.The house was near  a small hill so we decided to go there even if we did not told our parents about that,but we were in a hurry  because we were still “detectives”  we and needed to find the clues. In 10 minutes we arrived there and we discovered a beautiful place with a big tree the middle and there was also  a bench which was surrounded by flowers and we thought that that place needs to be seen by a lot of people especially when it's sunset.
    After that we came back home and told our parents that we have discovered a new place. ..............[pune un adverb] even if they scolded us for what we did,they were proud of us.

Last edited by Galapagos (2019-01-23 19:19:35)

Really nice!!! I could acctualy picture that bench next to the tree and the sunset! Beautifully described and well written. You also included action which is of real importance based on the fact that people don't really enjoy boring stories.
To give you a piece of advice, I would like to tell you to correct your mistakes and to work on your grammar!!

I like the way you described the bench and the sunset, also the story is light-hearted and funny. The plot is simple, yet keeps you reading and is very relatable and actually made me remember a few of my own earlier memories. My only negative comment is that you hurried up the story a little in the end, making the plot longer than the description of the place you found. Still, really enjoyable and nice.

It's really interesting how two little girls found this beautiful place, it's like something guide them to that place.
I really liked how you managed to create in my head this beautiful picture with that bench and the sunset and that big tree. You and your friend found a breathtaking place where you could watch the sunset. I liked your post.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » You discover a new place in România