Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » You discovered a new place in Romania

You discovered a new place in Romania

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Well, I really didn’t want to write about this topic. I don’t travel a lot ‘cause I don’t have enough money for that, so I haven’t seen many places. This being said, I couldn’t write about some unreal time when I visited a great oasis of peace in our great country, that just wouldn’t be my thing. This being said So , what was I going to do?! I had an upcoming deadline and no ideas. Excellent.
The other night I was scrolling through my ..social media... feed, thinking about my homework, obviously. By that time, I was seriously considering that I should just make up some cliché about a wonderful trip in a totally unknown place in Romania. Ugh, but still, I didn’t like that thought. I could’ve done better than that. With that in mind, I kept looking at Snapchat stories, postponing my homework to for the next morning. Typical. At some point, I got so bored I almost closed left my phone and went to sleep, but I surprisingly didn’t. Apparently, one of the Snap stories was about a project a girl did had been doing all night… about unique Romanian landmarks. And then, I have seen saw it.
I have a major weakness for flowers, so that’s why this place amazed me. It was a rosary close to Arad which I’ve had never heard of. Just imagine – thousands of types of roses around you, the sun comforting their silken petals and your oily, gross skin… So relaxing! Thinking about this great scenery, I googled the place like a basic common teenager I am and I found out that the garden has   had bloomed flowers the entire year. I mean wow, that’s certainly something. Why haven’t I heard about this place before?
Now that I’ve discovered it, I wish hope  from the bottom of my heart that I’ll get to see it some time. Not just for the great pics I could take there, but because it really seems to be a great, quiet place, since it’s not that popular.

P.S This is an a 100% true story. Sorry for writing a boring piece. Couldn’t do any better with this topic :/

[the place itself doesn't have to be extraordinary - your experience of it can make all the charm]
[Yeah, well, I can't just change the entire writing now that I have a better idea]

Last edited by workinprogress404 (2018-12-21 16:33:20)

I love your sincerity. I have never heard of this place, but thanks to you now I know and I am enthusiastic to see this place.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » You discovered a new place in Romania