Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Problems with my dinner

Problems with my dinner

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Dear patron,

I write this letter to show my dissatisfaction with your restaurant. First of all, the way I was served was one that proved that the 7 years of home do not exist. The waiter spoke as if he had served one of his friends and throughout the evening seemed to forget to bring me the food, the note and so on. That's why I did not leave any money for the waiter, I just paid the note.
        Secondly, the food tasted bad. It's like I eat the food the day before. Something that is very bad for a restaurant. However, you also need to think about your customers. Customers going to the restaurant to eat something of quality and they also need to pay what they eat. For what I ate last night, I did not even have to pay. Disgraceful! And the most disgusting thing is that I did not want to see that people who did the food did not use gloves. Maybe those chefs sneeze and get our hands on our food, right? This can’t happen. It's about the health of the clients and the image of the restaurant ...
       So, I write this letter to help you. What I wrote is only between us, but the next time I come and don’t see a major change from my dissatisfactions I don’t  promise everything will be good.

Thank you for your attention,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       With respect and also disgust, Antonia

I'm sorry this happened to you at that restaurant. and I would have reacted the same way if this happens to me

If I was you I would call the owner of the restaurant and say what you just wrote and maybe I was making a complaint or something like that.
Next time when you will be treated like that please make a complaint

It was a good text with some specific pieces of information, that looks like a great review!
Not bad at all! in conclusion, my grade from me to you is 9/1. :)

It is quite the disgraceful business, if the sanitary requirements weren't fulfilled. The waiter part is understandable if they were having many customers but if they weren't there is no excuse to the behaviour they presented themselves with at that specific time. I also agree with the fact that you didn't leave any money for the waiter, if you weren't satisfied with the service they provided, you are not obligated to leave any money. I am very sorry you had to go through this and witsh you the best of luck next time! :)))

I liked this text. And I completely agree with what you said.i was treated the same then i called the owner. And i also liked how you expressd ypuself.if i was there i would do the same thing.
I thought it was fair to not leave  any tips

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Problems with my dinner