Dear Mr./Madam.,
I am a student at "Mihai Eminescu" National College in Iasi. I am interested in finding some information about The English High School.
First of all, I want to find some information about the admission exam. I would like to know when this exam is given and what are the objects ARE I need to learn for it. I would like to find out what is the program IS at The English High School and in which objects I can specialize in this high school. In general, I am interested in philology. I am interested in the price of accommodation at the high school home because I live in another city and I want to ask for some information about the high school uniform; I want to know if the uniform is compulsory and where I can order it. At the same time, I am interested in both the holiday schedule and the free days. And last but not least, I am also interested in the school's scoring system.
I am one of the best students in my school and I am interested in transferring to The English High School. Right now, I am only interested in finding out some informations about your high school.
Yours faithfully,
Aphrodite

Last edited by Aphrodite (2019-06-03 19:41:15)