Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » An argument in the family

An argument in the family

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

It was a cloudy and rainy day in a city far away from here in my cousin’s house.After a full day my cousin’s family was having dinner.                                                                                   
    His father was stressed because in that day he found out that he has been fired.His mother was trying to calm him down bout she was just making the situation worse. They began to fight and scream at each other and the tension was building up and nobody could bear it so everybody got up from the table and left. The parents went in their room to clarify the situation but while they were doing that, my cousin has panicked and left the home.His parents didn’t notice that he had left and after a half an hour they realised that and started to worry.They tried to call him, but his phone was at home and they went and searched for him.After a long time they found  him in the park ,on a bench , crying his eyes out.They went home and talked about the fight and apologised to him.
     He understood and forgave his parents but  he told his parents to never to this in front of him anymore.

Last edited by Galapagos (2019-01-23 19:31:26)

Hey!The subject that you adressed is very common and relatable and I like that the ending is happy and the family figured out their problems because every family should do that by talking calmly.I hope the dad solved his anger issues and i hope he began to treat the mum better.Anyways,the writing is pretty good(you have a few mistakes but I'm sure it can be easly solved).You should also make your essays longer.Good job writing and wish you the best!

Last edited by sleepykkk (2019-01-23 19:14:24)

I really like the way you adressed this subject because i think it's really important in our days to remember that family fights and really intense arguments between parents can affect children. I was happy that they figured it out somehow and i know there are a lot of children out ther who are suffering because their family situation. A good idea but you should make your post longer.

This was an interesting story with a happy end and happiness in family, that's most important..
  A quite enough vocabulary but you related with a good exprimation. You have some mistakes but that will not be a problem for you.
I was on the same situation like you a year ago when I broked a window from a house. That was a long story but after mu father punished me and payed the window all were good.
I wish you all the best !

I enjoyed the story and like the wat you used the given theme, I think these family issues and the way you chose to address the issue in hand is unique and daring. The idea is good and the style is nice and easy to understand and relate to.

I like how you started the story, with that prologue. Too bad it's so short. You could gave more detalies about the running of your cousin and how his parents found him. The story is interesting and sad but it has a happy ending.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » An argument in the family