Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A waste of time

A waste of time

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

I remember when I was doing karate...such a waste of time,[fa o introducere, apoi incepe alineat nou cu detaliile] not because it was boring,I gave up  because I found out that you have buy the belt to "graduate",I was so disappointed,I thought that you have to work hard for the belt and then you get it from the master,but the truth was that you just have to be pretty good,but not really good,and then you buy the belt....
I started it with my friends and we was like''why not?it will be fun''.The first day we didn't do anything, .............. we have met each other and we talked and that was it.The other day,we started the training, it was quite fun,but it was also painful.The next week,the master showed us some moves for the exam,which was at the end of the month.We exercised them for almost 3 weeks,it was pretty boring.
The final day has come...I was nervous,but it didn't happen as I expected.Another trainer came to see how good we are.Our master told us to show him some moves,not all of them,and then to do some push-ups and that was it.When we've finished,the trainer gave us the belts,and then he told us to bring out the money for the belts tommorow.So I did,but the next ........ I didn't go to karate anymore because I was disappointed.And that was the day when I gave up. I think that karate was such a waste of time...

cam scurt - anumite scene mai importante var trebui descrise in detaliu marunt

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-11-18 00:29:16)

I remember when I was doing karate...such a waste of time, not because it was boring,I gave up  because I found out that you have buy the belt to "graduate",I was so disappointed,I thought that you had to work hard for the belt and then you get it from the master,but the truth was that you justhadto be pretty good,but not really good,and then you buy the belt...
I started it with my friends and wewerelike''why not?it will be fun''.The first day we didn't do anything,we talked and joked a little bit about stupid childish things and that was it.The other day,we started the training,was quite fun,but it was also painful.The next week,the master showed us some moves for the exam,which was at the end of the month.We exercised them for almost 3 weeks,andthatwas pretty boring.
The final dayhad come...I was nervous,but it didn't happen as I expected.Another trainer came to see how good wewere.Our master told us to show him some moves,not all of them,and then to do some push-ups and that was it.When we've finished,the trainer gave us the belts,and then he told us to bringthe money for the belts.So I did,but then I realized it was such a waste of money and also time and I didn't go to karate anymore because I was disappointed.And that was the day when I gave up. I think that karate was such a waste of time...

Wow man, I understand you. I also practice karate and I had a lot of belt exams that at the beginning was so simple and I was feeling it was just a waste of time and money. I wanted to give up just like you.
But my master decided to makes the training more harder. And I was so excited to see that he became more stricter and that he wants to make from us disciplined fight machines. He teached us to use force just for defense and the karate shall not be for display.
And I began to take things seriously. I began to like it because I was feeling I evolve.

You have a good story but i don’t thing that doing karate can be a waste of time because it’s a sport so you train your body and mind and it helps you to live a healthier life.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A waste of time