Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » Argument in the family (because of a black plastic bag)

Argument in the family (because of a black plastic bag)

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I was watching a youtube video or something, scrolling through a feed of an app when my mom told me to take out the trash, which involved getting dressed and going outside to put the black bag into the garbage bin. But i couldn’t be bothered to do so much work just to throw some trash, so I said, in a bored tone, „Right away!” and continued to watch that youtube video. I think it was a conspiracy theory of sorts. Anyways, I sat there for another 10 minutes, thinking while listening to that guy explaining, when my mom came storming into the room, shouting about me not throwing taking out the trash.
I was like said „Mom it’s not such a big deal I can go do that later”, but she wouldn’t listen. She starting doing the ol’ „You never do anything for me” and all that, trying to make me feel guilty about THROWING taking out THE TRASH, out of all things I havehadn'tdone over the years, this is what makes her go nuts. I tried to reason with her, but when she’s on one of her anger sprees, there’s no going back. So I gave up reason and just let her yell at me for about 5 minutes. I got dressed and picked up the trash, told her to calm down, went downstairs, outside and threw the damn trash into the bin.
When I got back she started lecturing me about responsibility or something... I don’t know, didn’t pay too much attention.

[ar trebui sa adaugi o concluzie, nu doar ultima scena; si, undeva pe la mijloc, ai putea sa incluzi si punctul ei de vedere; oricum, e prea scurt]

dar eu n-am argumente in familia si nu stiu de unde sa ma inspir sowwy

Last edited by AidenJacks (2019-01-28 16:29:37)

Before I start talking about your writing, I gotta say, I love your avatar and I love conspiracy theories too! I don't like admitting it, but teacher was right, your text needed a proper ending. Aside from that, I appreciate that your text has personality, you left your mark over it, and that makes it feel more personal. Next time I'd like you to bring more details and, like teacher said, other's opinions, points of view. Keep going, man! My advice is to read other people's homework, or any other stuff in English (maybe even books) and everything should be alright. Can't wait to read more from you!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » Argument in the family (because of a black plastic bag)