Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Life lessons » A relative who could be a role model

A relative who could be a role model

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

A relative who could be a role model is my grandmother. She is a special person who deserves a lot of appreciation.
My grandmother is a very hospitable person who always cares to cook sweets for us and "a special meal," as she likes to say. She always helps with advice and she helps us when we need it. My grandmother is a very good cook. I have never eaten food as good as my grandmother's cooked food is. She always care about people around her and she is a gentle and understanding person.
One thing that I really like about my grandmother is that she knew to always follow her passions. He followed her passion for singing and the passion of being a very good doctor.
When I was younger I loved to stay at my grandmother's home I learned a lot from her and maybe that's why I appreciate it very much. From her I have learned to be always optimistic ALWAYS, to know that if I really want something, that will happen. From her I learned that I must be my own model in life and I learned that I will always have something to learn from any situation.
Perhaps for other people or for you, who are reading this text now, that does not mean anything. But to me it means a lot. I love my grandmother very much!

Last edited by Aphrodite (2019-06-03 19:33:27)

I like you composition and I understand why you  have such a close relationship with her. My grandma gave me many good lesson for life and I am grateful for that. :love:

And I also think grandmother deserves a special place in the heart of any grandson. The nice coincidence: And my grandmother makes food excellent and definitely better than my mother. I spent my entire childhood at my grandparents, and that's why I have a great respect for them, as it is for you. Moreover, I also made the composition of the grandmother in life.

Aww, how cute was your story! It's so sweet that you value her. And it is clear that she loves you!!

I love my grandma too! I think that grandparents are like parents and I  respect and love them so much!  A very composition with many adjectives and details! I really love the fact that there are still people who respect and appreciate their grandparents like I do!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Life lessons » A relative who could be a role model