It was a lovely Wednesday afternoon: the birds were tweeting, the sun was shining, the weather was perfect like it wasn't hot either cold... everything was just perfect. I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up from school as she had some work to do and she was going to arrive later than usual. I was waiting in front of the school, and I was the only one being left "unpicked". The street in front of the institution is quiet and very relaxing as the sun's rays are shining peacefully down the row... I don't know about you but when I'm alone I try to organize things in my mind and try to create a "happy place" . Like make the place where you are in that moment the relaxing place that makes you happy: admire the nature, smile at the sun, find the shapes in the clouds, listen carefully to the bird's songs and just be happy and full of positive energy.
let me get to the title of the story... so as I was finding the happy place, something crossed my mind... it was the question what is life?. it appeared to be a very interesting topic to talk about with my own self that I even went to the store and bought a sandwich as lunch even though I had warm food home. I really didn't notice time passed and first of all I didn't notice my phone was on silent the whole time.... I looked at the sun and it started to be a bit orange-ish... then I looked at my phone: it was 5 p.m and most important...... I had 30 missed calls!!!! I felt like dying I had no idea how I was going to explain this everything... Obviously I was grounded for 2 weeks, but still W H A T   I S   L I F E ?

Last edited by highbrowdaisy80 (2018-11-19 20:16:15)