Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A vegetable market I live!

A vegetable market I live!

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I lived next to a vegetable market for 15 years, which was a few meters away from my house.My grandmother or I always  went there when we needed something. Unfortunately, my visit there was so rare, because the vegetable market worked from 6:30 to 12:00 and I went to school.Friday was the busiest day, the peak of the week, because some teachers were late in the first hours, which was a great plus. As my first lesson was mathematics, i was so thankful that  teacher was always late for 10 minutes.
  I remember that there was an old man who selled tomatoes. I often bought tomatoes from him because they were tasty, and the salad made by my mother could not compare to any other salads.In summer we built melons and watermelons at the best price and quality, and because I was on vacation, I was going to shopping. So I learned to choose the best watermelon.Today I miss those busy mornings of people who sell the products from their gardens.
   Now, when i live in another city, I often go along a flower market,and that makes me so happy.

Last edited by lambada_ (2018-12-18 22:37:05)

Wow...this is a interesting story. This vegetable market became special to you, doesn't it?
I'm curious and I would have liked to read more details about it. Like the pleope who came there, what they are looking for, or what they are solding.
Anyway, I like your piece of writing and I want to see more

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A vegetable market I live!