Dear diary,
I'm a freshman in highschool this year, and so I ...........not so long ago[de curand] moved to another school. I had to choose what I wanted to study as my second languege language , and as a person who doesn't like changes, I choosed had to choose german germany. This would be my 6th year studying it, so naturally I would know some things. I thought it'llwas going to be so easy, because I already knew the basic stuff. I can say I felt superior in a way. The first class was fine, I mean we just had to introduce ourself ouselfes and say what hobbies do fara do we have. From the second class we actually started to learn things (that we should have known from middle school), and again, I did pretty well. Then, without me noticing it, two weeks have fara have passed by. And then a whole mo......th month. In this month, I saw how little I actually knownknew . It all started when I couldn't remember how to say some parts of the body. No big deal, right? But then I realized I don't even know ....... How to count past 20. At that point I felt irritated. I was supposed to be the best in that whole class. I mean for 5 years I had 4 german germany  classes[/s]  in a week. People in my class who never learned german germany before could understand and memorise things i   I wasn't able to remember I ever did. Then I knew.. I was SUCH A FOOL, thinking I would be the best without trying, just because I have had a little bit o... of experience. That can't top someone who is willing to give their all. The worst part is that we have a german germany test the day after tomrrow and I STILL don't know how to count past 20. So I have to go read some things for the test. I'll let you know how it goes after. Wish me luck!

Last edited by such_a_wow_name (2019-01-28 13:06:41)