Dear diary,
As the days are getting colder the war inside my head becomes bigger. I came back again to the moment when I can't control what is happening because I'm trapped in my own mind. I don't want to open up in front of people but i would like to talk about the things that have been happening lately. I feel like I need someone but when anyone gives me attention or wants to talk about serious stuff I avoid the conversation and I want to be left alone. It was a period when I was trying to express and share my feelings through poetry, but I thought that they were not good enough so I have burned all I have ever wrote and now I regret it.
I realized I'm such a fool because of this. I realized I'm such a fool because of my fear of being judged by others. I realized I'm such a fool because I never give myself a chance. I realized I'm such a fool because I always let myself be influenced by other people's opinions. I realized I'm such a fool because I can't love myself. I can't find something good enough about myself and this thing it's eating me alive. Everyone says that I can change this, but I know that I can't because I'm just another pathetic little fool.
Good night.

e prea scurt - undeva pe la mijloc, da un exemplu, o situatie concreta

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-09-29 07:56:14)