Dear diary,

When I stay at home, I like to treat myself.I try to sleep as much as I can and that usually means to wake...... up at noon, but, because of school, I'm used to waking up early and I often get up at about 9 a.m. But sometimes I wake up at 7 a.m. because of my cats: one of them usually meows really loud and the other licks my face.
             After waking up, I lay in bed and scroll through Instagram, Facebook, respond to some messages and sending memes to my friends.
Then I go to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast that usually consists in cereals with milk or some sandwiches.
             After eating I play with my cats: my oldest really likes playing catch so i spend a few minutes running around the house after him; the youngest is a bit more laid down so i just move a plush fish on a string or throw some foam balls for her.
             After all of that usually it is about evening so I make some tea, I put some fluffy socks on, I cover myself in blankets and I start reading a book, watching a movie or continuing one of my unfinished drawings.
             This is pretty much how a day in my life goes when i stay at home.

prea scurt

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-09-25 13:04:44)