It’s saturday morning and it’s really early.
          Does it happen to you that during the week when you have to get up, you would give everything for an extra 10 minutes sleep, but on the weekend when you haven’t pressure to get up, you wake up too early? well it happens to me often. Anyway, today it will be a great day. I will go to the music class and then I will go with my best friend to the cinema.
   first I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face because in this way, my morning begins better and I fell more rested. I  want to open the window to see the sun shining and… wait, what?  jesus, it’s raining! seriously, my plans are destroyed now!.. well that’s it, I’ll stay at home all day and I hope it’ll be a good one
            yea so now I’m going to make coffe... because a good day starts with a cup of hot black coffe.... anyway I fell a little bit sick if I think .......... , so a day to rest at home makes me feel better
            I  start listening to music, starts to play my favorite band and I’m drinking my coffe... while I’m watching at ... rain, God, I love rainy days
    ........ Also choose a good book, stay in bed and reading, ............ it s not a bad day at all, even it is a good day!

prea scurt

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-09-25 12:47:44)