Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A day at home

A day at home

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear diary,
   Today I spent my whole day at home, literally wasting my time. Now because I have no ideas left I have decided to write something.                 
   All started in the morning when I woke up, there was no one at home so that meant that I had the house all to myself. Firstly, as always, I ate my cereals and milk, putting the milk first and then the grain, cause I prefer it crunchy. I brushed my teeth, I had a shower and then...the party started. I turned the music to the fullest, singing and dancing I did my stretching. After half an hour I prepared my ingredients and I cooked some biscuits for like an hour. While they were baking, I called my best friends and invited them to my house to have a girls’ day. They arrived at 1 pm and we started by talking about what had happened at school, boys and stuff like that. After two hour of laughing, we took to some beauty activities(we applied face masks, make-up etc.). After all of that we picked a movie named “Sierra Burgess is a loser” and made a cappucino for biscuits. We continued the night with some games and finished it falling asleep wherever we could.
    However, I really had a good time laying at home and spending time with my friends.

prea scurt

Last edited by Little Miss Piggy (2019-01-29 08:07:05)

Now sound really good for me a whole day at home. These kind of days are the ones when you spend time with you spend yourself and maybe find new things that you would like, maybe you realized you are good at somethings that you never even imagine. Sometimes you need to have a break,like a whole day at home, where you can slow down a moment and appreciate the good things in life.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A day at home