Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » a whole day at home

a whole day at home

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear diary, today I woke up at 5 A.M in the morning due to the lack of sleep I had because of my headache.It s Sunday. ...the..First thing I did was to brush my teeth then I got myself something to eat from the fridge.At 10 A.M I went to church then I came back home. I tried to sleep but I couldn t and then I decided to play one of my favourite games of all times, The Binding of Isaac.I played like an hour and I got bored. I called my friends so we can go outside and we went to the forest near our hood.We walked like 45 minutes then, suddenly we see saw a house that appears appeared to be abandoned, which it really was.We explored the area for a bit then we got scared by some random wild boar that were close to us.My headache lasted like the whole day and it wasn t very cool. [conjunctie de contrast]It was a nice day.

prea scurt, nu e organizat dupa o structura anume
parca trebuia sa fii acasa toata ziua

Last edited by Pops (2019-01-28 19:33:52)

cool i like it

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » a whole day at home