I choose to write about a ..........hole day ''A hole day''!
I wake up at 9 a.m or 10 a.m and immediately I make my bad bed,then I’m going to wash brush my teeth and ............ my face.In the morning I eat fruits like a banana and 2 apples and then I start to do my homeworks .In general,in the afternoon,I’m going where my mom is working and I am talking come with her for almost one hour about our problems or our activities. After that, I am coming home and I start to read books for personal development and I take notes and then I take my lunch. After this ritual ,I start to do sport for thirty minutes or one hour or if i have time i go to the gym and I spend some time there because I'm obsessed with the idea of ''being healthy and clean''.After training  I take a shower and I go home.
I have a diet that I respect.I eat dissociated which means I don't combine the food categories.In a day I eat proteins ,in another day  I eat starch ,in another day I eat carbohydrates and in the last day vitamins without spices.
In the evening,if outside ............. is cold or it’s rainy,I watch at fashion news or I watch at horror films with my brother or I visit my social pages .If it’s ok and the wind does not blow, I hang out with my friends.We are chatting,boys play football and girls say tell stories or we drink juice and eat biscuits  and we debate a subject.
In the night usually I am looking at my photos with family or friends and I search things that interest me........... things about my idols or make up tutorials or different quotes and I write them in my diary !Before I go to bed,I spend time with my parents talking about how our day was or our plans about our new house or our lives and our future!
  In general I make plans for every day of week but always I fail because I trick in different ways.

e prea scurt; ar fi bine sa ai o tema anume sau un eveniment central, sa descrii ceva mai in detaliu, sa comentezi ce s-a intamplat etc

Last edited by sweetday (2019-01-28 22:08:06)