Dear Diary,
    I'm sorry I haven't written anything in the last 3 days, but I've been very sick. You how it happens: it in winter you're perfectly fine, but then you catch a cold in July.
   Therefore, I spent my entire weekend in bed, feeling like a ragdoll. And it was that type od of flu that gives you a running runny nose during the day, a stuffed one at night and horrible fever. Most of the time I was clueless to what was time it was or what was going on around me and my brain was playing drums against my skull, but that was nowhere near as bad as the halucinations. It has never happened to me before, to be so sick or tired that I start seeing things. But they did happen and, for some reason, I remember every last one of them. It all started when I was blankly looking at a picture on my wall with the symbol from "The Neverending Story": the one with 2 snakes, biting each other's tail, forming an oval. Suddenly, they let go, crawled on the wall, somehow opened the window and dissapeared outside. A few seconds later, a soap bubble came floating in. It stopped middair, a meter away from me and then it popped. In its place, there was a blackboard and a piece of chalk that starting started drawing what seemed to be my life story. However, it began fading when it got to the day I got sick, revealing nothing of the future. The board dissolved, leaving only a pile pf dust or ash behind. From it rose a sphere made of fire. As it was coming closer to the bed I was lying in, it was growing. Some distance away, it stopped, but it was burning with great intensity and also forming shapes. First a firefly, then a heart, an athlete competing, an actor performing, a person fighting for what he or she thinks is right , a phoenix full of energy so close I could feel myself tanning and finally, a firey dragon head coming towards me, roaring and swallowing me whole. It all went black after that... I woke up the next day and I was on my way to full recovery. The part with the fireball{ not the song) was most likely when the fever hit its crisis, but I feel much better now.
    Anyway, I should probably go catch up on some homework. I suppose I'll see you tomorrow. Don't miss me too much. :)

Last edited by Cristina.without.h (2018-10-05 12:19:40)