Dear diary,

[De la inceput, a fost...]It is wassuch a beautiful day outside, the perfect [s]scenario temperaturefor a Sunday morning! I woke up at 9 and I decided that I should watch a movie while eating some milk and cereals. After the movie was over, I called my friend and, after talking for an hour or so, I started cooking something. I am not a master chef, but I can cook some 5 stars pancakes.

Although my day seems a little bit boring in the morning, in the afternoon I started a dance contest with....... well, myself. I put on some music, some cute clothes  that i never wear outside the house and I started dancing in front of the big mirror in the hallway. I continued for almost two hours ( and that is a lot considering that I usually i skip the PE class at school; still two hours for me is a record for sure) but then i had to stop. Apparently, my neighbours do not like loud music between 12 a.m12 p.m and 14 p.m2 p.m so I had tu toturn down the music and start another activity which was cosplaying as my favorite characters from anime. And don*t imagine that I have a costume for that; I only match a shirt with some jeans and there you have it: the perfect pokemon. Aside from that, I decided that maybe i [/s[color=red]I[/color]]should do something useful with my life so [s]i Istarted a new movie.

At [s]186 p.m my mom came back from work so I had to clean up all the mess that I ...... made from my "fashion show" and clean the kitchen because I am a very messy person. Then, like a responsible person, I read 10-20 pages from my favorite book, did a little bit of homework and went to bed  because it [s]was had beena " full" day.

Last edited by Username Not Found 13 (2019-01-04 16:05:12)