Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe your experience watching a film of Iulius Mall

Describe your experience watching a film of Iulius Mall

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Last autumn I and my friends decided to go and watch Thor: Ragnarok. We arrived at Iulius Mall, took our tickets and headed for the cinema. Before we went to the movie we took popcorn and juice. The film was about the Thor hero who had to save the universe from his evil sister. Even though his sister was stronger, helped by friends managed to defeat her. The final was dramatic and the movie was very successful. This movie was one of the best movies I've seen in 2017. Together with my friends, I spent a great day at Cinema City in Iulius Mall.

I think it's a trivial text. You did not surprise every interesting moment during the movie. You just said you got juice, popcorn and tickets. Nothing surprised me.

I don't think you captioned the idea of this assignment,but I do have to agree on one thing. Thor Ragnarok was a great movie.

exactly your style, Razvan . short and to the point

You wrote a very short text. The idea is interesting, if you'd given more than that, it would have been perfect

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe your experience watching a film of Iulius Mall