Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » dear diary - Guilt or Sheam

dear diary - Guilt or Sheam

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Dear diary,

I promise you that this is the most sincere moment. I'm not a liar.
Today at the training room, I lied to my coach just to let me free for the next 2 or 3 days. Of course with a good reason: school. Honestly for me the first place is school. After all, it's not known when I can crash and stop training. What do I do if I did not have a school? Let me tell you.
  After I finished my training, I took the courage to go to my trainer and explain the situation. I really did not have what to do. I got my heart in my teeth, even if there was a risk to refuse. I tried to explain to the coach in a good way to understand: even if everything was an innocent lie. The enthusiasm was thought and the answer was, to my surprise, a positive one. But he left with a rather sad feeling. I felt guilty that I said a lie. And I also feel it when I have a little fight with my mother in banal things. And I cry, I consume. But at that moment I really felt like I had made a sin. But I decided that any problem I have I would better tell the truth and say it in a very beautiful way to convince the man or the woman.

Last edited by iioana01 (2018-06-12 13:43:26)

Hello there! Sometimes you need to take a break, even if you feel like that might disappoint your trainer or your mother. I know that you were left with a feeling of guilt, but you should try making the people surrounding you that you get tired sometimes, you have other things to focus more on and I'm 100% sure they will understand even if you're brutally honest.  We create a distorted image of the people important to us, that we might disappoint them and that they won't understand us, but it's a false thing to believe because every human is understanding.

Liyng helps you some times, but the truth will always find a way to shine brighter, so if you lie to get yourself out of a problem, remember that there is a really big chance of getting caught and your problem will get worse.
P.S. Don't be an Evan Hansen 😉

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » dear diary - Guilt or Sheam