Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Shame

Shame

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

From the eighth grade, I began to no longer teach the subjects I did not like because I just felt too tired and tired of being considered the class nerd. There is, however, a small problem, that I lazy so much that in the 9th grade I have had the same tendency, not to be a nerd.
I managed, but with the consequence of being one of the weakest in the class. I started to do some trouble at my hostel so I could not get it next year. This problem is too stupid, thinking now, because I should be seen as I am really, but former college students have given me a thought about how I will be in high school and here I am here .
When my parents first learned of my mistake they were very disappointed with me.
Now that I am at the end of this terrible year, I think that next year I will totally change myself, first by escaping from CNME's hostel and reaching Negruzzi's hostel, then everything will come of my own accord.
At the end I want to say that I am ashamed of all the mistakes I have made this year and I promise that next year I will be a different person from what I am now.

I am sorry that you feel this way. I am sure that next year is going to be amazing for you. Don't forget that everybody makes mistakes.

I do not think your marks have any connection with your hostel, I know people who have been there for 2 years and are among the best in their classes. It's important to have desire and perseverence because that's the only way how make your parents proud.

You dont need to be so hard on yourself. We are at the age when we make many mistake, but we also learn many things from them. That's the way I think. I dont experienced what you have, therefore, all I say, it is just theory. You must work on yourself and have the desire to be better then you've been yesterday. I wish you a lot of courage and luck! Have a nice day! 8-)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Shame