Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A tragic accident

A tragic accident

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

One weekend, I came home from Iasi to see what my parents did.
By the evening I went to my parents' room to find out what had happened at home in my absence.
A more tragic event was a car accident that happened at the exit of the city. It was a man who had a very high speed, and the slippery snow covered the road. He lost control of the car and struck a tree outside the road. In a few seconds the fire started to come out of the car, but the driver was still not out, because the doors were blocked. There was nobody in the area and the man died in the car's flames. When I heard this event, I could not believe it because there had not been a car accident in my town with a victim.
Since then, I have remained the image of a man who is burned alive in a car.

Last edited by the.moonlight (2018-06-12 12:00:55)

This is a little funny. You come at yout home I find out about an accident at the exit of the city.
But I don't understand something. Why do you cared about this so much? Why this accident has marked you? It had connection with your parents? Let me know with a reply please.
Have a nice day!

Accidents happen everywhere in this city of Iaşi. Because the world is in a hurry, they do not have the patience to carry their car checked every year. Everybody is in a hurry, and accidents are met all the way.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A tragic accident