Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe your experience witnnesing an accident

Describe your experience witnnesing an accident

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

It was awful...I cried a lot in that day...I saw an accident. A car hit a lady that died later. She looked like 20 years old and she had a map in her hands and maybe she was late for an exam or something. We were so many people waitng to cross the road, but that girl crossed on red and paid with her life. We all saw her, she was on ........ hurry and she started to run and unfortunately a car hitted her badly and moved her a few meters. The impact was so strong, her fall being so dangerous, she died. All the people around were shocked. The driver of the car that ........... hitted her started cring and screaming for help, even if it wasn’t his fault. He called 911; the ambulance came fast but the girl was already dead. Since that day, I learned something very important - anything you have to do, even ...... you’re in hurry, anything that happens, think that nothing is more important than your life.

Last edited by teacherovi (2018-06-10 07:47:06)

I imagine what shock you had when you witnessed the accident, but it's important that you learned something from this very good life lesson.

Yes, I learned an important lesson of life!

The description of this terrible scene has made me think of the most important people in my life who are now so far . I definitely know there is no greater punishment than the death of a close person.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe your experience witnnesing an accident