Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Experience shopping in the E-gros

Experience shopping in the E-gros

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

This shopping complex is quite exciting, yet outdated or bad taste. There are many shops, such as clothing stores, for all ages, stationery stores or car part.In the middle of the complex is a kind of pizzeria, I think it's called Dopo Poco, where a slice of pizza is almost 5 RON. In my opinion, I think it's stupid to give 5 RON for a slice of pizza. Anyway, the carpet shop next to the pizzeria is very cute, and the gentleman makes handmade rugs or just lied to me, but still I got a big discount! My mom was glad to hear this, and as a reward she bought me a slice of pizza.
                       When I was there with my mother I bought the fabric to get it to the tailoring to make me a poncho and I needed some kind of mini light bulbs for the lamp I had just bought.I do not go often in E-Gros, I think I went twice and never did anything special. My opinion is that the old Siraj, which burned, was much more efficient and cheaper. There were things that were much better than those in E-Gros and people made things look better and safer.

Last edited by the.moonlight (2018-06-08 09:30:10)

E-Gros is the old Siraj, haha, good one! I like your opinion!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Experience shopping in the E-gros